How to Get Your STIN
1. Start with www.triand.com and click "Log In."
2. If you already have a Triand account, sign in and proceed to step 6. If you do not have a Triand account already, click "Need to Sign Up?" under "Password." This should take you to the sign up page.
3. Under the plan section select "Teacher - FREE: your school or district has already subscribed." Enter your information. The password you enter here will be the same password you will use on the ArkansasIDEAS page in Step 8 below. Note: If you do not have a district or school, please choose 'Professional Development' as your district.
4. Agree to the terms and select "finalize my order & create my new account."
5. After completing step 4, you will receive an e-mail with instructions and a link that will allow you to activate your account. Click on the "activate my account" link in the email.
6. You will then be taken to the Welcome page on the Triand website. Click on "profile."
7. If you already have a Triand account, your STIN number is the State-ID. If you are creating a Triand account, click on the pink "Request State-ID" button. You will be asked to enter DOB and SSN. Enter the information and click "Save."
8. When your State-ID number appears, write it down. This is your state teacher identification number (STIN).
9. Click the button below to register for an account with ArkansasIDEAS.